Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I am upgrading

I am going from a Sony Alpha DSLRA-100 to a Sony Alpha DSLRA-700. It is the most recent upgrade. I love my Sony Alpha DSLRA-100 and can't wait to get the Sony Alpha DSLRA-700. I take my camera everywhere with me. From what I read it is better then the 100 in many aspects.

Here is the review on this Camera!

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydslra700/

700 compared to 100
This is what a 3 year difference makes!

The 700 is
Twice as many pixels: 12MP CMOS sensor (vs 6MP CCD)
New shutter with higher maximum speed and higher sync speed
Bigger screen with three times the resolution
Improvements to focus speed and accuracy
Faster (5 fps) continuous shooting capabilities and better buffering
New 40 segment honeycomb metering
Better GUI and huge range of new features
HDTV output
Creative Styles and lots of new parameters to play with
HDTV output

I will let you know more when I get this camera and see what it can do for myself!

1 comment:

  1. I checked out the link, it sure does sound like a good DSLR.

    I'll be checking back to see how well you like it.

    Thanks for your visits to Country Captures. You may want to check out my link to My Viewfinder/John Roberts if you havn't visited Johns blog yet. John loves to experiment and share the methods and results on his blog.
    Salty

    ReplyDelete