Monday, March 3, 2008

WRATH (PART OF MY 7 DEADLY SINS SERIES)



Wrath = Anger

I get angry a lot! I like what I did here but if you asked me how I would never be able to remember all my steps to get this image! I thought it came out spooky but cool just the same! This is the evil side of me especially when I have road rage!

Wrath (anger) is an emotion experienced as an aroused state of antagonism toward someone or something perceived to be the source of an aversive event.

Three types of anger are recognized by psychologists: One connected to the impulse for self-preservation, occurring when the person or animal is tormented or trapped. The second type of anger is a reaction to perceived deliberate harm doing or unfair treatment by others. Irritability, sullenness and churlishness are examples of the third type of anger which is related more to character traits than to instincts or cognitions

Anger can mobilize psychological resources for corrective action. Uncontrolled anger can however negatively affect personal or social well-being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment