Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Blogger Letter

Blogger Friends,

Welcome to my blog! Not much to say about me or my blog! I am very easy going and laid back! I do not like a lot of drama or excitement! I am a marine stationed at Twentynine Palms at this moment! Soon I will be leaving! I make the most of where I am at. I am into photography and it gives me a way to enjoy this place. Also I have a wonderful family! My husband supports me in everything I do and our daughter is the light of my life. I can't imagine life without them.

I enjoy lots of things! I say be happy with what life gives you! We only have one life and we have to make the most of that life or otherwise it is wasted and our time here would be for nothing. Our children are our legacy so I want to be a great mom. This blog will show parts of me and my photography because a person's passion shows a lot about a person and my photography is a passion of mine.

I have a Sony Alpha DSLRA-100! I take that camera everywhere with me. You never know when you will see that once in a lifetime shot. I also have several lenses and plenty of software! I love Adobe CS3 the best out of all the photoshops! I use a lot of photography books and online tutorials to improve my work! I am always looking for ideas and ways to improve my photography!

My number one passion is my daughter Catherine! She will always come first and that is what matters most to me. My photos of her show that. My love for her has no end but I am sure all parents feel the same way. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy my photos and feel free to comment good or bad. I love getting feedback from other people so I have an idea on how to improve my work! I love people and making new friends!

You’re Blogger Friend
Jeanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment