Thursday, February 21, 2008

Animal Pictures


















Here are some photos of animals I took! You can also find these pictures on my Flickr account! I love animal photography. It is one of my favorites;-)
Picture #1 IDK
Picture #2 MIN PIN
Picture #3 SAVANNAH CAT
Picture #4 SWAN OR GOOSE
Picture #5 IDK BUT ITS FURRY
Picture #6 BANGEL CAT
Picture #7 BIRD FLYING
Picture #8 LEUCISTIC SUGAR GLIDER
Picture #9 AFRICAN GREY CONGO PARROT
Picture #10 DOG
Picture #11 WART HOG
Picture #12 BIRD DECORATING THE ROCKS WITH POOP
Picture #13 STAR FISH
Picture #14 BIRD
Picture #15 Bird
Picture #16 THREE AFRICAN GREY CONGOS
Picture #17 ELEPHANT SEALS
Picture #18 SQUIRREL

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your photos and clicked one hoping to be able to save you as a friend on flickr but I wasn't able to. :( I especially love your cat with the blue eyes and the sugar glider!

    ReplyDelete